Thursday, June 18, 2015

Transmission: Yellow Overtone Warrior


                                                                      
    

 
Function: Activation Portal
Tone: 5=Humanity’s Core Purpose

Objective: “Yellow Warrior, the galactic guide, is a mystic ferryman on the return path to the stars; allow Yellow Warrior's staff to ferry you to the spiraling vortex of cosmic consciousness. Yellow Warrior is the grace of the descent of the dove. Embody the mystic gift of trust in direct guidance. Through trust, you journey to the place of 'no time' and limitless light. There you will undergo the transformations to embody solar heart and mind.

Yellow Warrior is a conduit for cosmic communication, offering access to the universal web of consciousness. This is the web of the Mayan mystic spider that weaves intergalactic threads, the conduit of interconnected consciousness. Yellow Warrior is the spider in the web, the grid connection for divine communication. Receive these ripples of knowing from Yellow Warrior's web through the central axis in your spine, your staff. Accept this gift of knowing in grace, as you would receive the morning light by turning your face to the Sun. Grace is an unexpected touch, a blessing given in love, a natural gift from the universe. Use the power of love like an electrical current to serve the light. Open fully to feel and receive it!
The number for Yellow Warrior is sixteen, the number of unity with the cosmic foundation of resonant evolution. As you embody the ferryman's staff, you become anchored in your connection to cosmic consciousness. Holding within you the foundational steps of the trinity, you carry the "Christed one" into the world. As a living mystic, you are the conduit of the spiraling galaxies that creates a union with cosmic consciousness. Sixteen may also be seen as the beginning of another octave - a higher octave characterized by organic balance and the new Earth under your feet.

Yellow Warrior's colours are indigo and gold, combining the limitlessness of the night sky with the freedom of the daytime Sun.

Yellow Seed is the ordered pattern of growth. You and your life are the fertile soil, and the mystery blooms within you through the power of your intention or seed thoughts. Just as a seed contains the hologram of its completion, the process of manifestation follows a natural order. In this gestation process, your intention is quickened by Spirit. The charged seed, your true desire or vision, becomes the focus for germination.
In becoming a conscious dreamer, you can assist in literally creating a new reality for yourself, as well as contributing to the larger dream that is emerging. By focusing on this creation, your thoughts and intentions are projected at superluminal speeds across the crystal grid network that encompasses universes. This energetic field seeds, supports, and empowers the creation of an unfolding reality.
At a certain point, when a critical threshold of energy has been focused on a clear intent such as world peace, the underlying constructs of reality shift and a new reality begins filtering into human experience. Make no mistake: great change is seeded by conscious dreamers who understand and know that they are co-creating the larger dream”

(http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/yellow_over_warrior.html)

 
Day 20,001:
I have now come to recognize that I can no longer interface with this primitive and sadistic culture.

I have lived dualistically my entire life: One foot in this dimension and one foot in another. I was given many tools to synthesize at the highest level of elitism: next to bloodlines; my blue blood (high copper content) assimilates from the Basque hybridization mission; splicing into the gene pool the only way to inject into the matrix. Each time struggling to remember because the mind wipe takes away our ability to break through the programming….until now.

Since 05 when I accidently stumbled on a weakness in the resonance field, it has been a battlefield. Living in Los Angeles (Lost Angels; birthed as a Virgo city) where I was also born and raised (a double Virgo), Earth’s grid is tattooed upon my soul…my beloved Velatropa. I have fought many battles for my mother and she holds me firm.

I never fit in but always found myself right in the middle of the action. Infested as it is, with parasitical low level thugs who feast on the “ugly” in an effort to taint all beauty so that it may devour all…controlling sentient life. Since childhood the program running said “you are the one; we have sent you here…to spread truth everywhere”.  Awesome; a target on my back and me shining brightly to find those lost in the dark…follow me, I came in here to retrieve you. Like moths to flame…drowning in the insane malignancy of this world. Not all are ready to be pulled out of the matrix, I see this now; even though I do not agree with the terms of this project. It was one thing when we participated in the creation and rehabilitation of the core project but the hijack was shocking, nonetheless, it should have been expected.

I’ve stayed focus on the mission, dodging all the mine fields that sought to trap me: religion, academia, authority, mental health drones…I managed to blend in well enough to get by and move forward. But I never blended in, from within my nativity, sure I thought I was invisible but never was that the case. I was drawn into the scenes, given lead roles, validated, elevated and torn down. I know the drill…now.

Frustrating as it is to feel I worked so diligently, my entire life, to get to this point of recognizing it’s time to let go. I don’t know if I helped anyone, I only know that the frequency here is beyond my ability to integrate with or assimilate to so it may mean that my upgrade is near.

I find joy: on the rocks next to the river with water rushing all around me and the immense sky above, breeze rustling through the leaves; looking into horse Hermes deep and knowing eyes, while hugging him heart to heart; waking up to cats crawling all over me…saying good morning, open the door, and pour food in our bowls please; the sweetest white rabbitt John Lennon laying his twisted little body, all stretched for maximum comfort next to mine, nose to nose, his choice to be eye to eye. Wondering if my dwarf goat is finally going to make me a grandma again; singing stories from deep within, feeling the rhythm and melodies moving, riding them like a wave; “creating”: beauty and function=Gaia Rising Now TV; gazing upon the mineral creations my mother shares, proving to me that “magic” does exist; synchronicities…the secret language my mother speaks…oh how I wish you all could hear her stories too.

This is the highest of value: respect of life, love for all, light angelic, crystalline, 12 strand, triple helix DNA; yet the bloodlines of industry have seen fit to use the cruelest means of enslavement: they use you, against yourself and their hands stay “clean”. Here’s the catch, they’ve kharmically bound you with their dirty deeds, made you drink from their well, and if you cannot see through their deception, you cannot save yourself because no one can do that for you. No magic pill, no savior, no article, no sage, no thing…only you; the answer is in you, will you finally ask the question?

I love everyone, even those who wish me ill, it is not me at all…merely that damn mirror again; even the vampires deserve love….AND light xo
Shanti xo
shaman Wendi/OrangeRay3

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment