From the food we eat, the music we buy, the movies we watch...we are fed...NOTHING and told it's the best thing ever and we make choices everyday to ignore the fact that we are starving for anything authentic...why? ...because we don't even recognize it when we have it, until we've lost it.
And what is it that we've lost you ask? We've lost real art by artist's who've honed their crafts; we've lost our ability to recognize a spoiled 22 year old who blatantly killed her young child, artist development has been replaced by "American Idol" where they have failed to produce a real messiah in spite of how many seasons? "The Hills" taught our kids to want their bling super sized along with their breast's and ass(set$)...hand in hand they walked into the sunset living on credit well beyond their means, of little contribution to the world in general. Teens have contests to see who can get pregnant first and win a role on MTV's "Teen Mom"...what happened to the music MTV? It's dead, along with a zombie culture who are clearly the victim's of GMO seeds and fluoride brain numbing, depriving the brain of food for thought! While thinking about that, think about this:
Basic Traits of Narcissism include:
- a grandiose sense of self-importance,
- is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love,
- believes that he or she is "special" and unique,
- requires excessive admiration,
- has a sense of entitlement,
- is interpersonally exploitative,
- lacks empathy,
- is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her,
- shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.
Post a Comment