Sunday, September 11, 2011

Awakened Souls

    Five days before 9/11/01, I had this come through: "Something so dramatic is about to happen, that it will draw a line down the center of humanity. Those that are on the left, will awaken, as if a switch were turned on. Those that are on the right, will plunge even more militantly into denial." I did not know what it meant but I could feel the emotional weight of it. I became more and more physically ill as the days wore on. By Sunday 9/9/01, I was very nauseated and had not been sleeping or eating. In band rehearsal, my bassist was grooving on a drone rift and this came to me: "Awakened from this dream, corrosion burning through metallic seams, a dying breed lies bleeding. Splattered stains upon my hands, look inside me now, if you can. Do you see yourself, Can you see yourself now?" He asked me what it meant? Two days later, the entire world would know.

   I always knew I was different. As a young child, I had a lot going on and a lot was going on around me. The cornerstones were: I knew God was not in a church nor did God care about money. I was very aware of racial inequity and bigotry. I didn't like it one bit, even at 5 yrs old. The one that would really bring me to tears was the desperate need to understand exactly what this "place" is? That and a traumatizing childhood, would lead me down a darkened path in search of illumination. I was on a mission, a mission to understand the purpose of this plane of existence and my contribution to it. My soul, my purpose, my path.

   Standing in the market at 18, I finally realized I could feel others emotions. Until then I was infamously know for being TOO sensitive by those less aware and until this point, I just thought the vast interior, multi-dimensional reality I retreated to out of self-preservation, was normal??? I now know, these are the characteristics of Starseeds and Awakened Souls. I suspect that there are MANY Starseeds and Awakened Souls out there who don't even realize that they're a part of something bigger than one could imagine!

Awakened Souls have a timeless quality about them. They are magnetizing and self-sourcing They are authentically aligned with their soul essence; inspiring and empowering others to live their true path. They have separated out of this 3 dimensional reality and are vibrating at a higher frequency. This would be as if a radio station received higher wattage, their frequency could travel farther and they would receive more information from further away... Or higher watts in speakers...louder! So awakened souls can thus perceive more, expanding awareness where thoughts turn from self to selfless. Recognition and validation are vital to this awakening. Recognizing and releasing patterns that don't support the truth is imperative!

   When we live with intention, awareness and empathy we are Awakened! When we demonstrate integrity, we teach and create self-respect. All we have is now, make the most of your time here on Earth as it is your classroom. Ego is the facade of the husk, it is not you. You are spirit expressing through human form, pushing the species forward to a higher frequency. It is the most important job you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment